I’ve done a fair amount of thinking and I have decided that you are not worth the stress. If you aren’t going to make an effort than neither will I. I don’t deal with the whole “leading on” thing well. If you were just trying to see what you could in one night then fuck you. But no, you kept talking to me, texting me for a while. Joking, or maybe not joking, about spending a weekend up here with me. Yeah we both drew the line but that was still as close to flirting as you can get through facebook and texting.
What the hell. What did I do?
I don’t really regret what happened. But I do regret how stupidly I have handled it since.
When I was little my ears didn’t work. I got infections weekly, and I legitimately could barely hear. Imagine talking to somebody underwater. That’s the clearest I could ever hear. It severely screwed up my pronounciation of words.
Now I’m going to be a music teacher, a profession based on the usage of my ear.
Currently arranging Symphony #3 “Slavyanskaya” for woodwind quintet. Its suchhh an amazing piece. And my arrangement doesnt sound too bad! The second movemet is going to be tough- so many duets between one instrument. How to pair instruments that sound the same, ye create different colors for each section of the piece….
Maybe UNH isnt in a big town or near big civilized things,
But i am so glad that I wont have to drive to stuff. To food, to school, to friends, movies, etc.
I am so fucking done driving. Its so expensive and boring and tiring.
I did more than 3.5 hours of driving today. That is gross.
11. I love my family. They are really awesome. We’ve had some tough times, especially this past years, getting along and understanding each other…. but I wouldn’t trade them for anybody else. :)
12. Five guys I find attractive. Well, there’s the duh of the guy I currently like, whose name I will not plop right here, sorry. (If you really want to know that badly, feel free to ask. I can play with the “Answer Privately” feature.)
The actor of Neil Caffrey on White Collar. SO FUCKING GORGEOUS.
I am having trouble naming five specific people. Personally, I am just impressed that I made it to double digits with this challenge. So here is a picture of a chipmunk eating corn.
People are still putting up the done to death argument that people CHOOSE to be gay. This topic draws not only attention to your idiocracy, but your level of respect for knowledge over ego. I’m gay, did I choose to be? No. My mother, father and sister are straight, did they choose to be? Fuck if…
1. Circles with gaps. Like, if youre going to stand in a circle, and youre not next to somebody, you are PROBABLY doing it wrong.
2. Toilet paper goes UNDER no over. It bothers me too much ik.
3. Packets stapled poorly. Make the pages line up before stapling.
4. I cant remember when Im being pressured
5. Sorry i suck at life.
8. I loooovvvveeee chicken parmesan. And cannolies. YUMMMMMM :)
5. Jenna: You still are, and always be, the love of my life :) Oh, the good times. I am thinking about your family constantly…. for Nick’s sake. Good luck.
Sarah: I wish we were better friends. I have been terrible. I just don’t know what to say. It’s my fault, but I don’t know how to fix it…. Good luck at Bryant next year. I hope you find somebody better than me.
Liz: I am SO glad we are still friends. It means a lot to me. But don’t snitch on me. Now I have to figure out these Unexcused Absences…. BLEGH
Matt: …..tengo nada para hablarte, pero…. gracias? No se.
Nathan: …..tengo nada para hablarte. …….nada…… pero lo siento si te doli.
01. Height: 02. Shoe size: 03. Sexual orientation: 04. Do you smoke? 05. Do you drink? 06. Do you take drugs? 07. Age you get mistaken for: 08. Have tattoos? 09. Want any tattoos 10. Got any piercings? 11. Want any piercings? 12. Best friend? 13. Relationship status: 14. A turn on: 15. An embarrassing story: 16. Favorite movie: 17. I’ll love you if: 18. Someone you miss: 19. Most traumatic experience: 20. A fact about your personality:
Yes, I am a Catholic. But I don’t go around and shove it down people’s throats. I don’t say “I’m Catholic, so you should be too,” or “People who aren’t Catholic are dumb.” Honestly, if it never came up in a conversation other than asking Mom when we’re leaving for church, that would be fine by me.
Yes, it is a big part of my life, but I respect that it isn’t there for a lot of people.
So why do atheists feel the need to be like “God doesn’t exist; you know that, right? Right?” It’s SO rude. And completely unnecessary. If you don’t believe in Him, that is fine by me. But don’t be obnoxious.
If you get extremely mad about people being racist or homophobic, then why do you hate on other religions? It’s not cool. It’s not funny. It’s not okay.
I don’t care if you’re a science brain. God exists to me, and you will not be able to convince me otherwise. So if you are going to be stupid and obnoxious and tell me rude things, just leave me alone.
1. I don’t read books. Blehhhhh. Yuck.
2. My day today:
-Rachels house to pick up Cajun Folk Songs II
-Recording myself conducting CFS (cajunfolksongs)
-Recording the flute, clarinet, soprano sax, trombone, euphonium, and tuba parts.
-Willson Suite stuff for my recital this Friday.
-MEH project about Hungary.
-Missing Milford; mostly him. (I will probably rant about that soon)
-Figuring out some calculus.
-Studying for finals……